The Executive Committee, comprised of at least one representative from each of the Partners, meets quarterly (or as frequently as otherwise agreed by the Executive Committee) for the following purposes:
- Oversee, review and monitor the performance of the four agencies under the Memorandum of Understanding.
- Review and consider proposed changes to the Memorandum of Understanding.
- Review, mediate, and resolve certain disputes among the parties to the Memorandum of Understanding.
- Develop an annual report.
Use the link below to virtually attend an upcoming meeting:
- Join Microsoft Teams Meeting
- +1 443-961-1488 United States, Baltimore (Toll)
- Conference ID: 345 763 238#
For more information, read the roles and responsibilities of the Executive Committee as outlined in the Memorandum of Understanding